If you've been thinking about joining in on The AMAZING Busy Bag Swap, you still have time!
The swap lists are open until next Monday, and then I will be closing the lists and emailing all of the participants with the next step. I'm so excited about this swap, and I love that so many of you are looking forward to it, too!
Curious about how it works? Check here for the full post, but here's a quick breakdown:
- Each person can plan to make between 5-10 of the same Busy Bag
- Depending on your child's age, you can participate in the INFANT/TODDLER Group (under 2 years old), the PRESCHOOL Group (2-3 years old), or PRE-K (4-5 years old)
- Once the groups are established and your Busy Bag sets are made, you can mail your set to me (with a few dollars for S/H so that I can mail a complete set back to you).
- I will organize the Busy Bags that I receive into complete sets for each age group and mail them back to each participant.
- Once you receive your package, you will have brand new, educational and age-appropriate activities for your child to enjoy!
It's going to be a blast! There's one week left, so spread the word and let your friends know about it so that they can join in, too!